- To promote the knowledge and understanding of scientific research among undergraduate students at King Saud University.
- To encourage and attract the largest number of undergraduate students at King Saud University and integrate them in the research process.
- To prepare a qualified generation of researchers in various scientific fields.
- To prepare, build, and develop the scientific research skills of undergraduate students.
- To train undergraduate students to perform different research techniques.
- To provide undergraduate students with the research experience of faculty members at the university.
- To strengthen the research communication between undergraduate students and faculty members.
- To instill the values and ethics of scientific research among undergraduate students.
- To enhance the quality of scientific research production and publication among undergraduate students to serve the research process and enhance the vision of the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- To encourage undergraduate students’ participation in scientific and international conferences.
- To enhance competition among undergraduate students for scientific awards.
- To promote an understanding to a collective scientific teamwork among undergraduate students.
- To create an attractive environment that supports distinction and creativity in scientific research.
- To strengthen the role of the Deanship of Scientific Research in promoting and sponsoring academic research projects.
Copy rights are reserved to the Deanship of Scientific Research, King Saud University©