Mechanism for Program Submission
- The students should fill in the “Undergraduate Research Support Project” application form found on the URSP Website.
- The students should send the completed application form to the program’s email firstname.lastname@example.org (prior to the cycle’s deadline).
- Submitted proposals undergo academic review and arbitration.
- The principal investigator (the student researcher) should complete the required adjustment from the referee.
- The Program’s Supervision Committee finalizes decisions on which projects are eligible for support.
- In case the student does not nominate a faculty supervisor in the application form, the Program’s Supervision Committee will nominate a suitable advisor for his/her project from the supervisor’s database available in the program.
- The contract will be signed between the Deanship of Scientific Research and the student – or main researcher in case the research project is not individual – and the faculty member supervising the research.
Copy rights are reserved to the Deanship of Scientific Research, King Saud University©